1. This is a competition. Registration Fee Rs. 200 per Entry. Only one Entry per participant.
Last date for Registration: 31 July 2020. Results will be announced on August 10th 2020 via the website or through WhatsApp.
Batch LU: LKG & UKG
Batch A: I & II Std
Batch B : III & IV Std
Batch C: V & VI Std
Batch D: VII & Above
3. Duration of Each Entry: Maximum of 3 minutes. Any entry beyond 3 minutes will not be entertained.
4. The talent exhibited by the participant should not be dangerous and should be decent enough to be judged. It could be in any art form. The participant can perform any talent. The participant can mention the name and class in which he or she studies at the starting of the video. The judgement will be based on the uniqueness of the talent, the talent showed by the participant based on his or her age. Usage of props is left to the discretion of the participant
5. Only 3 prizes will be given in each Batch. If more number of entries in each batch, the consolation prizes will be decided.
6. Medium of Language - English/Tamil. If dancing is a talent, any language could be used. Any student from any state or country can participate.
7. Students of Valiyant Academy cannot participate in this competition.
8. Judges' decision will be final.
9. The results will be published in our website and be announced via WhatsApp
10. The payment of registration fee is compulsory prior to registration of the competition. pls refer to the bank details in this page below the "Click to register" button.
11. The payment details need to be uploaded while filling the form.
12. The video of the talent has to be uploaded in Youtube or in Google drive and the link has to be provided while registering with proper sharing options. Any request for change in video after it is uploaded will not be entertained.
13. All the participants will be receiving a participation e-certificate and a gift e-voucher for the online classes provided by Valiyant Academy, the admissions subjected to the conditions.
14. All the winners from each batch will be given a cash prize of Rs. 500 (I Prize), Rs. 300/- (II Prize). Rs. 150 (III Prize) along with a Winning e-Certificate. The amount will be transferred to the bank accounts provided by the participants on request once the results are announced. Also special gift e-vouchers will be given to each winner for the online classes provided by Valiyant Academy, the admissions subjected to the conditions.
15. If number of participants in each batch does not meet the required number, the particular batch of students might be combined with another batch based on the age and judgement will be done accordingly. It will be totally decided by the Execution Committee of the Academy.
16. The videos of the winners or any special talent will be published in our facebook page and website based on the parent's consent given in this form.